2012年11月13日火曜日

The Final Fixed Topic: How was SE? What did I learn/discover during this course?

This SE course, You, was really enjoyable for me. I disliked writing and sharing my thoughts or ideas especially in English. I did not think that I can get profit by sharing with others. I thought I can develop my thought by myself. In ARW or RCA class, it was meaningful to share ideas because I learned academic things. However, in this course, since the topics were really free, I was not able to find out the good aspect of sharing. But writing 3 pieces and some blog articles, and sharing them with classmates, I learned a lot. Some classmates had totally different ideas of mine. Some thought in the almost same way. They gave me questions, suggestions, ideas, advice, and all of them were important to me. I found that I was still on the half way. Therefore, thanks to this course, I learned more about myself.
Also, as I mentioned in the last class, I found out what I do not want to write, nor share. Some of them were just embarrassing, or crazy. But some of them were... I did not want to share because they were too precious to me. I wanted to keep those thing in mind. This is the most important thing of what I learned through this class.
This course told me the importance of sharing and not sharing. Very interesting!
Finally, I would like to say "Thank you" to all of the classmates and Mark.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿